Blaugust #12: August... where are you going?

22:25 3 Comments A+ a-

August only just started but I feel like it's absolutely flying by.  This is good and bad for a few reasons.  Good because, well, I'm so tired of working this job that really isn't going anywhere and I'd like to go back to school to get closer to my career.  Anyway, I'm stoked to get back into the class and get back into learning shit that I need to know/am paying to know.

The bad part about this month going by so damn quickly is because this is my birthday month.  And while it was once a month of celebration, I'm quickly getting to that point in my life where my birthday simply means I'm one year older.  And fuck that noise.

I'm actually so excited to go back though that I've started my organization plans.  Things I'd like to do with my desk, my closet, and all those type things.  I'm going to be the boss of my own shit this year and I'm going to do a damned good job at it.

That being said I've been browsing Pinterest like crazy for ideas I've never come across before.  The planner I posted about not long ago is a large part of that organization.  I know today has been a short post, but it's what's on my mind.  How do you guys keep your life in order?

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
13 August 2015 at 08:14 delete

Yeah, birthdays aren't nearly as exciting as they used to be. Once upon a time, I'd spend the entire month being excited, but now? Maybe I'll get one free dinner and a bunch of people on Facebook will talk to me again.

Reply
avatar
welshtroll
AUTHOR
13 August 2015 at 15:30 delete

The great thing about having a birthday now is that work give me an extra days holiday. And I've convinced my family that board games are a safe present option.

Aside from that I struggle to remember how old I am from one day to the next birthday just complicates things :)

Reply
avatar
rowanblaze
AUTHOR
14 August 2015 at 11:45 delete

LOL That's exactly what I got for my birthday.

Reply
avatar